Did you enjoy your time
at The Press Hotel?Share the love!
@cntraveler’s 2017 Readers’ Choice Awards
The more you vote, the more you share the more chances
you’ll have to win the Grand Prize cruise for two!
Rooms & Suites
Taking inspiration from 1920s writer’s offices, each of the hotel’s exquisite 110 guest rooms and suites feature a vintage-styled journalist desk, wood floors with herringbone area rug, and 100% local artwork, including a woven wall tapestry by Angela Adams. The historic building boasts oversized windows in every guestroom, providing natural light and fresh Maine air during your stay. Playful newsroom references abound, including thought-provoking quotes and occasional one-liners in the most unexpected places. All of our unique rooms offer the following amenities:
- Oversized flat-screen HD television with premium cable stations
- Working/writing desk and ergonomic leather writer’s chair
- Mini-stereo system with Bluetooth® compatibility
- Spa-ready, marble-tiled bathrooms with rain head shower and Bigelow® amenities
- Mini-fridge, in-room safe and Keurig® coffee maker
- Multiple conveniently located USB and power outlets
- Nightly turndown service
- Frette™ bed linens and bath towels with Cuddledown® comforters and bed throws
PET Policy: Please be reminded that no pets are to be brought into the hotel. We apologize for any inconvenience and would be happy to help arrange a comfortable kennel nearby for your dog."