Let your spirits soar along with the magnificent ten-foot ceilings, and take in the view on an expansive private rooftop patio with impossibly perfect views of the Old Port, the harbor, surrounding islands, and the Atlantic Ocean beyond. An open-space design with kitchenette, wet bar, dining room, and living room lets you enjoy the warmth and reflection of your elevated fireplace. Relax in your king-sized bed or the chaise lounge chair, and luxuriate in the large, spa-ready bathroom with dual mirror TV, an oversized soaking tub, and double vanity sinks. The 1,110 square foot Penthouse Suite is located on the 7th floor.
PET Policy: Please be reminded that no pets are to be brought into the hotel. We apologize for any inconvenience and would be happy to help arrange a comfortable kennel nearby for your dog.
- Oversized flat-screen HD television with premium cable stations
- Working/writing desk and ergonomic leather writer's chair
- Wet bar
- Dining table
- Additional 1/2 bath
- Rooftop patio
- Mini-stereo system with Bluetooth compatibility
- Mini-fridge, in-room safe and Keurig coffee maker
- Multiple conveniently located USB and power outlets
- Frette bed linens and bath towels with Cuddledown comforters and Brahm's Mount bed throws
- Spa-ready, marble-tiled bathrooms with rain head shower and Bigelow amenities
- Nightly turndown service